Working with a VA allows you to delegate activities that are tedious, energy draining or simply time consuming, so that you can spend more time doing work that inspires you and keeps your business moving forward. Keeping that in mind will help you decide what to delegate, what to work on and what to do with your new-found free time.
Take a look at the diagram above to get some ideas of the sort of areas that a VA can help with.
Tasks that we've been working on this month include:
* creation and issue of invoices on behalf of executive coach
* internet research for management consultant
* application for Comic Relief grant for Charity
* formatting CVs and candidate logistics for executive search placement
* researching competitor websites for another VA
* entering and cleansing data for local bulk mailing client
* audio transcription for solicitor
Perhaps you've already worked with a virtual assistant? If so, share your experience! What tasks would you like to delegate to a VA?